- Building of traditional Japanese rennovated into small boutique ryokan
- 7 Japanese style rooms with different design
Kanazawa [Ishikawa Prefecture]
Ryokusone is a small luxury Japanese style inn quietly nestled in 10-minute drive from central Kanazawa, such as Kenrokuen. The ryokan that was used once as a private villa has been elegantly renovated into small luxury ryokan with only 7 rooms in 2015. This ryokan's each room offers different interior, and is unique in décor and character. The highlight is full-course Japanese cuisine that combines Japanese cooking elements and Kaga-style cuisine with the chef's creative approach. Away from the bustle of Kanazawa's crowd, enjoy your time at the ryokan peacefully overlooking city of Kanazawa.
|Access||15 min. from Kanazawa station by taxi|
|Price Range*||38,000 - 48,000 yen /person (+tax + 10% service charges)|
|Environment||Serene neighborhood near a shrine|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with private baths.|
- Creative Japanese dinner
- Dinner and breakfast are served at dining room
- Check in from 15:00
- Check out by 11:00
- Internet connection: OK
- English: OK
Room type and prices
All 7 rooms are different in style and interior. Photo of the above is "Toranoo".
38,000 yen per person (+ taxes and service charge) or above
- Price is per person, per night, for double occupancy, including dinner and breakfast.
- Price differs depending on the season. Please ask us for details.
- Price for children differs depending on age and food.
■ Credit card
Visa / JCB / Master / Amex / Diners
By air (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo Haneda airport －[flight: 1 hr. ] - Komatsu airport - [1hr by bus to Kanazawa station & 20 mins. by taxi / 50mins. by taxi] - Ryokusone
By train (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo station -[JR: Shinkansen: 2 hrs. 30 mins.] - JR Kanazawa station - [20 mins. by taxi] - Ryokusone
By train (from Kyoto)
- Kyoto station -[JR: limited expess: 2 hrs.] - Kanazawa station - [20 mins. by taxi] - Ryokusone
Kanazawa sightseeing (Kenrokuen, Omicho, museums, Higashi Chaya gai and more)