- 18 rooms with Japanese Sukiya-style
- Other facility: bar at a wooden detached house
Yamashiro Onsen [Ishikawa Prefecture]
Araya Totoan is one of the most established ryokan in Yamashiro onsen hot spring resort. In authentic Japanese Sukiya style rooms, facing a tranquil garden with beautiful trees and rocks, you can feel a peaceful ambience. Araya Totoan has a natural hot spring source which 100,000 litter of water per day is flowing from. You can relax at hot spring baths with various efficacies anytime you like. Dinner is Kaga style kaiseki course utilizing local fresh ingredients. Enjoy the tasty food served into selected table ware such as Kutani ceramic and Yamanaka lacquer ware. The special course with local fresh crab can be served in winter. After dinner, you can enjoy drinking at a serene and charming bar in a renovated wooden detached house where Japanese royal family had stayed before.
|Access||Approx. 1 hour from Kanazawa|
|Price Range*||28,000 yen - 55,000 yen /person (+ taxes)|
|Environment||In Yamashiro onsen hot spring town|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with private baths|
- Dinner is traditional Kaga style kaiseki course.
- Special crab course can be arranged in winter season.
- Dinner and breakfast are served in your room.
- All rooms are equipped with private baths.
- 9 rooms are equipped with private outdoor hot spring baths.
- Shared outdoor and indoor hot spring baths
- Check in from 14:00
- Check out by 11:00
- Internet connection: OK
- English : OK
Room type and prices
- All the rooms are distinctively beautiful with different decor and layout.
- 9 deluxe rooms are equipped with private outdoor hot spring baths. Please let us know if you would like to stay in a room with private outdoor hot spring bath.
- The rates are per person, per night, for double occupancy, including dinner and breakfast.
- Different rates are applied for different seasons and room types. Please check with us when you book.
- Price for children differs depending on age and food.
■ Credit card
Visa / JCB / Master / Amex / Diners
By air (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo Haneda airport －[flight: 1 hr. ] - Komatsu airport - [25mins. by taxi] - Araya Totoan
By train (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo station -[JR: Shinkansen: 2 hrs. 30 mins.] - JR Kanazawa station - [JR: limited expess: 0.5 hrs.] - Kagaonsen station - [10 mins. by taxi] - Araya Totoan
By train (from Kyoto)
- Kyoto station -[JR: limited expess: 1 hr. 45 mins.] - Kagaonsen station - [10 mins. by taxi] - Araya Totoan
- Relax in hot spring
- Kanazawa sightseeing