- Contemporary Japanese style architecture with elements of international resort hotels nicely blended
- Three types of restaurants
- Other facitlies include : Library, aromatherapy room and bar
Tobira Onsen [Nagano Prefecture]
Tobira Onsen is a serene hot spring village in the deep mountains on the outskirts of Matsumoto, Nagano prefecture. Myojinkan is quietly nestled in an environment blessed with abundant greenery and the sound of a river stream. This natural beauty, refined interior, delicate cuisine, and hospitality of the staff makes Myojinkan highly popular throughout the year. The combination of traditional beauty of a Japanese ryokan and innovative ideas derived from prominent overseas resorts produces a unique and comfortable space of Myojinkan. For dinner, you can choose between Japanese kaiseki restaurant, modern Japanese cuisine restaurant, and organic French restaurant.
Myojinkan is a resort ryokan constantly pursuing what people long for when traveling and escaping from the urban bustle.
|Access||Approx. 3 hrs from Tokyo|
|Price Range*||25,500yen - 42,500yen /person|
|Environment||In a serene environment filled with greenery and river|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with bath|
Please check when booking.
- Dinner and breakfast are served in one of the restaurants.
- Cuisines are made with locally-grown vegetables.
- Breakfast is Japanese style.
- French restaurant is open for lunch time, too.
- All rooms are equipped wth private baths. (Indoor bath or outdoor bath)
- Various large public baths (3 for gentlemen and 3 for ladies and 1 for mixed gender). Outdoor baths with a forest view will offer you refreshing moments.
- Check in from 15:00 (Dinner is served between 6 to 8 pm. Please check in before 8 pm)
- Check out 12:00
- Internet connection: In the library
- English : OK
Room type and prices
|Otaka- Traditional Style||1 Japanese room + 1 sitting room||From 25,550 yen and above|
|Otaka- Modern Style||1 bedroom + 1 sitting room||From 28,000 yen and above|
|Yamashina - Traditional Style||2 Japanese rooms and 1 porch room||From 27,500 yen and above|
|Iyashi - Traditional Style / Modern Style||1 Japanese room + 1 porch room + 1 outdoor hot tub||From 33,000 yen and above|
|Sei-Ryu-An - Modern Style||1 bedroom + 1 terrace + 1 outdoor hot tub||From 39,000 yen and above|
- The rates are per person, per night, for weekdays in mid seasons for double occupancy. The rate includes dinner and breakfast.
- Different rates are applied for different seasons and room types. Please check with us when you book.
- Service charge and consumption tax are included. Bath tax of 150 yen will be added.
- On Saturday and eve of National Holidays, 1050 yen will be added.
- Price for children is 70% of adults.
■ Credit cards
By train (from Tokyo)
- Shinjuku station -[JR: Super Azusa Express: 2 hrs. 40 min.] - JR Matsumoto station - [30 min. by shuttle bus* or taxi] - Tobira Onsen Myojinkan
From Matsumoto Station to Tobira Onsen, departure at 15:00 / 16:30
From Tobira Onsen to Matsumoto Station, departure at 9:30 / 11:00
By car (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo －（Chuo / Nagano Express way: 2hrs. 30 min.）－Matsumoto IC－（40 min.) - Tobira Onsen Myojinkan
- Taking a walk around in the woods
Sightseeing in Matsumoto city and the near-by scenic areas (Azumino, Kamikochi)
- Please take advantage of Myojinkan's chartered bus so that you can move around with ease. Please check with us in advance (42,000 yen for small van for 2 to 14 people).