- 24 suites and 4 villas
- Bar lounge
- Swimming pool
- Fitness gym, yoga studio
Ise Shima [Mie Prefecture]
Amanemu, Aman's second property in Japan, is a luxury hot spring resort quietly nestled on the shores of Ago Bay, home to cultivation of Japan's finest pearls. Surrounded by pristine nature of Ise Shima National Park, Amanemu offers ultimate stays to relax and unwind. Indulge yourself in mineral-rich hot spring bath and delightful Japanese culinary experiences showcasing region's gourmet heritages in innovative ways. Amanemu revives you with their award-winning Wellness Immersion Programmes and holistic Aman Spa utilizing the tradition of Onsen (hot spring) in Japan. Architectural designs and styles of suites and villas have been inspired by Japanese traditional home while matching the needs of today's luxury travelers. Each guest room features its own private hot spring bath. Seasonal natural settings of garden or scenery of Ago Bay can be enjoyed from the terrace.
|Accommodation Type||Luxury Resort|
|Access||4 hrs from Tokyo by trains
2 hrs from Nagoya by trains
2.5hrs from Kyoto by car
20 min. from Kashikojima station by car (complimentary transfer is available)
|Price Range*||Price differs depending on the season. Please ask for details when booking.|
|Environment||Peaceful natural surroundings in Ise Shima National Park, facing Ago Bay|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with private hot spring baths|
- The restaurant serves Japanese cuisine as well as some western dishes. Japanese restaurant offers dishes utilizing locally grown produce such as fresh seafood, vegetables, fruits, and renowned Matsusaka beef.
- The Amanemu Spa, the vast area of 2,000 square meter, embraces large shared hot spring bath, private hot spring bath pavilions, watsu pool, treatment suites and a fitness center.
- Body treatment using natural, local seasonal ingredients from Mie prefecture
- Check in from 15:00
- Check out by 12:00
- Internet connection: Wi-Fi available
- Language: Japanese and English
- Tokyo station - [JR: Shinkansen: 1 hrs. 40 mins.] - JR Nagoya station - [Kintetsu: Express: 2 hrs.] - Kashikojima station - [20 mins. by hotel's car] - Amanemu
- Kyoto station - [Kintetsu: Express: 2 hrs. 40 min.] - Kashikojima station - [20 mins. by hotel's car] - Amanemu
- Kyoto station - [Private Transfer: 2 hrs. 30 min.] - Amanemu
From Kansai International Airport (KIX)
- Kansai International Airport (KIX) - [Private Transfer: 3 hrs. 30 min.] - Amanemu
From Chubu Centrair Airport (NGO)
- Chubu Centrair Airport (NGO) - [Private Transfer: 2 hrs. 30 min.] - Amanemu
- Relax in Aman Spa, Experience Wellness Immersion Programs including private yoga lesson, aquatic body workout session, massage, etc.,
- Visit to Ise Jingu Shrine
- Scenery of Ago Bay and Ise Shima National Park
- Hiking in Kumano Kodo pilgrimage routes
- Cycling, Ama hut experience, Ago Bay cruise, and pearl picking can be arranged at Amanemu.