- Building of Sukiya style architecture (Authentic Japanese)
- 5 Japanese styel rooms with sophisticated tsubo garden
(All the rooms are different. Interiors shown in photos on this website are not exactily the same as your room. )
Kanazawa [Ishikawa Prefecture]
Asadaya, established Japanese auberge in the old castle city Kanazawa, has a long history since its foundation in 1867. The authentic Sukiya style building offers you elegant and serene atmosphere. To provide warm-hearted hospitality to all guests, they have only 5 rooms. Each spacious room has a sophisticated Japanese tsubo garden (confined private garden). Enjoy traditional Kaga style kaiseki cuisine richly utilizing seasonal local products including fresh seafood. Refined beautiful table ware enhances the pleasure of your dining. Since surrounding areas of Kanazawa are famous for Japanese sake brewing, locally brewed sake is also highly recommended.
|Access||10 min. from Kanazawa station by taxi|
|Price Range*||49,000 yen- /person (+tax)|
|Environment||In the street with time-honored Kanazawa atmosphere
(Neighborhood of the omi market and commercial district)
|Room||5 (4 with both bath and toilet)|
|Private Bath||Most rooms are equipped with baths
Family bath can also be used
- Traditional Kaga style full-course kaiseki dinner
- Dinner and breakfast are served in your room.
- If you would like to have a dinner at the table and chair, please consult with us.
- Most rooms are equipped wth private baths.
- A chartered family bath
- Check in from 14:00
- Check out by 11:00
- Internet connection: OK
- English: OK
Room type and prices
49,000 yen per person or above
- Price is per person, per night, for double occupancy, including dinner and breakfast.
- Service charge included. Taxes are extra.
- Price differs depending on the season. Please ask us for details.
- Price for children differs depending on age and food.
■ Credit card
Visa / JCB / Master / Amex / Diners
By air (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo Haneda airport －[flight: 1 hr. ] - Komatsu airport - [1hr by bus to Kanazawa station & 10 mins. by taxi / 45mins. by taxi] - Asadaya
By train (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo station -[JR: Shinkansen: 2 hrs. 30 mins.] - Kanazawa station - [10 mins. by taxi] - Asadaya
By train (from Kyoto)
- Kyoto station -[JR: limited expess: 2 hrs.] - Kanazawa station - [10 mins. by taxi] - Asadaya