- 5 rooms are equipped with baths and western style toilets.
- The restaurant is available for lunch.
Kurashiki [Okayama Prefecture]
Ryokan Kurashiki is located right in the heart of Kurashiki Bikan historical quarter where buildings of old merchant town of Kurashiki are most beautifully preserved.
Ryokan Kurashiki, built from an old sugar storehouse, is a small luxury inn that has welcomed celebrities from abroad and home with its warm hospitality of proprietress and staffs. Elegantly furnished rooms using old-house structures create warm folk-art ambience, which is different from conventional Japanese ryokan.
It has only five guest rooms. Each room is unique but all rooms are elegantly furnished with 2 western beds. In the evening, kaiseki cuisine using fresh ingredients including seafood from the Seto Inland Sea will be served in your room. In the morning, breakfast will be served in the dining room with a Japanese garden view.
Due to its prominent location, guests can take a leisurely stroll around the area and admire rows of merchants' houses with lattice windows and black-tiled white plaster walls, and a skyline drawn by solid and black roof tiles. Guests can also stay here longer to make a day trip to Naoshima, Okayama and more.
|Access||Approx. 3 hr 30 min. from Tokyo by bullet train and 15min. by local train. Approx. 1 hr from Osaka by bullet train and 15min. by local train.|
|Price Range*||33,350 - 56,925 yen /person|
|Environment||Quiet but conveniently located in the center of Kurashiki|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with bath and toilet|
- Kaiseki dinner is served in your room.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room with a garden view.
- Common bath can be privately used.
- Check in 15:00
- Check out 11:00
- Intenet connection: Yes
- English: Yes
Room type and prices
|Shared by 2 persons||Shared by 3 persons||Shared by 3 persons|
|Okuzashiki for 1-6 guests (a twin bedded room, 2 Japanese rooms, a bath, a shower booth and 2 toilets)||56,925||40,250||39,100|
|Tatsumi for 1-4 guests (a twin bedded room, a Japanese room, a bath and a toilet)||45,425||33,350||32,200|
|Kura (Maisonette type) for 1-6 guests (a twin bedded room, 2 Japanese rooms, a bath and a toilet)||45,425||33,350||32,200|
|Higashi for 1-4 guests (a twin bedded room, a Japanese room, a bath and a toilet)||33,350||28,750||27,025|
|Matsu for 1-4 guests (a twin bedded room, a Japanese room, a western-style room, a bath and a toilet)||33,350||28,750||27,025|
- Service charge and consumption tax are included.
- The rates are for per person, per night including dinner and breakfast from Sunday to Thursday. On Friday and Saturday, 1,000yen per person per night will be added.
- In peak seasons or on special days, prices are different. Please check with us when you book.
- Guests must be 13 years old or above.
- Tokyo-Okayama by bullet train: 3.5 hrs. Okayama - Kurashiki by local train : 15 mins.
- Osaka-Okayama by bullet train: 1hr. Okayama - Kurashiki by local train: 15 mins.
Kurashiki Sightseeing (Kurashiki Historical Quarter, museums, galleries) Day trip to Naoshima, Okayama or other destinations