- 38 guest rooms
- 2 restaurants
- Lounge and bar
- Swimming pool (only for July 15- Aug. 31), spa, library
Hotel Anaga [Awaji Island, Hyogo]
Hotel Anaga is a luxury resort hotel in the south of Awaji Island. The hotel offers breathtaking views of Seto Inland Sea and Great Naruto Bridge.
One of the highlights of this auberge is the fine cuisine served at its two restaurants, Cadeau de la Mer and Japanese Cuisine Sushi Anaga. The rich seasonal produce of Awaji island is enhanced by the chefs' ingenuity to the fine cuisine that awakens our senses. All rooms, from standard to suite category, are facing ocean side. Enjoy relaxed time in your spacious suite room, at library, or at terrace by the swimming pool at Hotel Anaga.
|Accommodation Type||Resort Hotel|
|Access||1 hour from Kobe (2 hours from Osaka) by car
30 min. from Tokushima Awaodori Airport by car
|Price Range *||
|Environment||Peaceful natural surroundings in Awaji Island facing Seto Inland Sea|
|Room||38 guest rooms including 8 suites|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with private bath|
- Dinner and breakfast are served either in guest rooms or dining rooms -Dinner is a full course Japanese kaiseki with seasonal ingredients
- Check in from 15:00
- Check out 10:00
- English: Yes
Room type and prices
There area many types of rooms available.
- Standard Twin 11
- Standard Double 1
- Superior 9
- Deluxe 9
- Suite 8
Prices differ depending on the room. Please check when you book.
The rates are for per person, per night including dinner and breakfast.
Example of Deluxe Twin
Example of suite
- 85 min. from Tokyo by domestic flight to Tokushima Airport and 30 min. by taxi from airport to Anaga
From Osaka or Kyoto
- Osaka - Hotel Anaga: 2 hours by private car
- Kyoto - Hotel Anaga: 2 hours (bullet train between Kyoto and Shin-Kobe, and private car)
- Kobe - Hotel Anaga: 1 hour by private car
Sightseeing in Awaji Island, Tokushima (Naruto Channel is famous for seawater whirlpool), fishing, relaxing