- Building of Sukiya-style architecuture
- Beautiful landscape garden with traditinal Japanese style
- 10 Japanese style rooms
- Most rooms are equipped with a bath and western toilet.
Central Kyoto [Kyoto Prefecture]
Yoshikawa, an established Japanese auberge, offers you elegant and peaceful atmosphere of ancient capital Kyoto. You will enjoy relaxing moment in the authentic Japanese Sukiya-style building, conveniently located in the center of Kyoto. Yoshikawa is a small inn with only 9 rooms, offering a friendly and warm-hearted welcome to each guest.
Yoshikawa is also famous as an established Tempura restaurant. Enjoy the Tempura and Kyoto style traditional Kaiseki cuisine utilizing fresh ingredients. For those who are keen on Tempura, you can choose Tempura dinner course served at the counter-style table where the chef prepares Tempura one by one in front of you.
|Access||Approx. 2 hrs 30 min. from Tokyo (15 min. from Kyoto Station by taxi)|
|Price Range*||36,500yen - 72,500yen/person|
|Environment||In the street with time-honored Kyoto atmosphere (Neighboorhood of the commercial and business district)|
|Room||10 (8 with both bath and toilets)|
|Private Bath||Most rooms are equipped with bath.|
Please check when booking.
- Dinner is a Tempura and Kyoto style Kaiseki course made with seasonal ingredients.
- Tempura dinner course at counter-style table is also available.
- You can choose western style or Japanese styel for breakfast.
- All the guest rooms have private bath. Room baths are made of cypress tree.
- Check in from 15:00.
- Check out 11:00
- Internet: OK
- English: OK
Room type and price
36,500 - 72,500 yen ／person
- per person, per night including dinner and breakfast on weekdays in regular season.
- Includes tax and service charge.
- Different prices will be applied on weekend and in peak seasons.
- Prices for childeren are 50% or 70% of the above depending on age and food.
- Each room is different in size and atmosphere. Prices differ for each type of room. Please consult with us when booking.
■ Credit card
Visa / JCB / Master / Amex / Diners
By train （from Tokyo)
- Tokyo - (JR Shinkansen Nozomi super express: 2 hrs. 20 min.) - Kyoto station - (Taxi : 15 min. ) - Yoshikawa
From Kansai International Airport
- About 2 hrs. 30 min. by train, shuttle bus or shuttle taxi