- Traditional Japanese style architecture with modern facilities
- 10 Japanese style rooms
Nara Park, Nara
Nara's time-honored attractiveness as an old capital is probably best explored by walking. The best timing for your stroll around Nara Park area is early in the morning, when you see deers roaming in the park in the morning haze.
Shikitei is prominently located in the center of Nara Park, within walking distance from Nara's major sites, Kasuga Shrine, Kofukuji Temple and Todaiji Temple. Shikitei is the most luxurious ryokan in Nara with only 10 rooms. The appearance with traditional flair matches Nara's ambience. Rooms are also traditional Japanese style integrating modern facilities inside so that you can have a comfortable stay. Fine cuisine utilizing seasonal ingredients elegantly is served.
|Access||Approx. 1hr. from Kyoto, 3hrs. 10 min. from Tokyo|
|Price Range*||25,000yen-40,000yen/person + tax|
|Environment||In the heart of Nara Park|
|Private Bath||All rooms equipped with bath|
- Japanese style cuisine utilizing seasonal ingredients
- Two shared baths (separate gender) All rooms with private baths
- Check in from 15:00
- Check out
- English: Yes
Room type and prices
From 25,000 - 40,000 JPY / person (+ tax) depending on room sizes
- Every room is traditional Japanese style. Each room has different appeal.
- Prices are per person for double occupancy including dinner and breakfast during normal season.
- Prices include service charges.
- Price for children differs depending on age and food.
By train （from Tokyo)
- Tokyo - (JR Shinkansen Nozomi super express: 2 hrs. 20 min.) - Kyoto station - Kintetsu (or JR): 35 min. - Nara station - Taxi: 5 min.
From Kansai International Airport
- Limousine bus: 1hr. 30 min.
Conveniently located for exploring major attractions in Nara (Nara park, Kasuga shrine, and Todaiji are within walking distance. Yakushi-ji and Horyu-ji can be visited by train or taxi.)