- 19 rooms (7 rooms are with private open-air hot spring baths )
- Japanese garden
Hakone [Kanagawa Prefecture]
Nestled on a small hill near Lake Ashi, Yoshimatsu is an established ryokan in Hakone hot spring area. Guests can enjoy the view of Mt. Fuji from shared hot spring baths and some deluxe rooms if the weather is clear. With the heart of "Takumi," artisanal hospitality and tradition, Yoshimatsu will create an authentic yet relaxing moment for you.
After check in, you will be escorted to your guest room, passing through the corridor in the picturesque Japanese garden trimmed by gardeners and the ryokan staffs every day. Sukiya-style Japanese guest rooms are spacious, and some have a private hot spring bath attached to the room with garden view.
As one of "Takumi" hospitality, Yoshimatsu proudly serves a full-course Japanese kaiseki dinner with carefully chosen seasonal seafood and vegetables. Elegantly decorated dishes will be served one by one at your table in your room. After dinner, relax in the flawless hot spring water of Hakone.
|Accommodation Type||Japanese ryokan|
|Access||1 hour 20 minutes from Tokyo (using a bullet train and taxi)|
|Price Range*||30,000 yen - 52,000 yen|
|Environment||quiet area near Lake Ashi|
|Private Bath||6 rooms equipped with open-air bath, 1 chartered family bath|
- Dinner and breakfast are served in your room.
- Dinner is a full course Japanese kaiseki with seafood and vegetables. Enjoy the seasonal ingredients in beautiful dishes.
- 7 rooms are equipped with private outdoor hot spring baths
- 2 shared outdoor and 2 indoor baths
- 1 chartered family bath for private use
- Check in 15:00
- Check out 11:00
- English: OK
Room type and prices
|Weekdays||Saturdays & eve of national holidays|
|Standard Type 1 (12 tatamis, or 8 tatamis)||30,000 yen||33,000 yen|
|Standard Type 2 (14 tatamis)||33,000 yen||36,000 yen|
|Standard Type 3 (16 tatamis)||35,000 yen||39,000 yen|
|Standard Type 4 (24 tatamis)||39,000 yen||43,000 yen|
|Deluxe Type 2A
(14 tatamis, private outdoor hot spring bath)
|36,000 yen||41,000 yen|
|Deluxe Type 2B
(Bed room(15 tatamis) & dining room, private outdoor hot spring bath)
|36,000 yen||40,000 yen|
|Deluxe Type 3
(16 tatamis, private outdoor hot spring bath)
|41,000 yen||46,000 yen|
|Deluxe Type 4
(16 tatamis, bedroom, private outdoor hot spring bath)
|50,000 yen||57,000 yen|
- The rates are for per person, per night including dinner and breakfast, based on double occupancy, including service charge. Excusive of consumption tax and hot spring tax (150 yen/person/night).
- Different prices will be applied depending on season. Please check with us.
■ Credit card
VISA / JCB / MASTER / AMEX
By train (from Tokyo)
- Odakyu Shinjyuku Station- [Odakyu line "Romance Car": 1hr 25min] - Hakoneyumoto Station
*From Hakoneyumoto Station, take a taxi for 25 mins
- JR Tokyo Station - [JR Tokaido Shinkansen "kodama": 41min] - Odawara Station*
*From Odawara Station, take a taxi for 40 mins
Hiking, Sightseeing (Mt. Fuji, Owakudani Valley, Lake Ashinoko)