- 19 rooms. There are 5 different room types.
- Free parking lot
Tanigawa Onsen [Gunma Prefecture]
Tanigawa Onsen is a small onsen resort popular among those who would like to relax in lush greenery. Taigawa onsen is located at the southen foot of Mt. Tanigawa, great escape from Tokyo in just two and a half hours.
Kinseikan Seseragi is a Japanese style ryokan nestled along a beautiful river. Surrounded by nature, you can enjoy different scenic beauty throughout the year. Tranquil neighboorhood, 100% pure hot spring, excelent cuisine using ingredients from the mountains and rivers, and friendly welcome keep the demanding guests satisfied.
|Access||Approx. 2 hrs 30 min. from Tokyo|
|Price Range*||21,000yen - 28,000yen/person|
|Environment||Mountain village in green surrounding / River|
|Private Bath||1 family bath for exclusive use
12 rooms equipped with private bath, including 2 rooms with open-air bath
Please check when booking.
- Dinner is served in your room or a private room in the restaurant.
- Well-known for its healthy dinner course with emphasis on river fish, local brand beef and vegetables.
- 100 % pure hot spring with a variety of medical benefits - Two large baths, one for gentlemen, anther for ladies.
- There is also one open-air bath for Konyoku (mixed bathing). Between 7 am to 10 am for ladies only.
- One chartered family bath for private use.
- Check in from 14:00. Dinner course starts no later than 19:30.
- Check out 10:00
- Internet connection: wireless connection around lobby
- English: easy conversation
Room Types and Prices
From 21,000 yen to 28,000 yen per person
- The rates are for per person, per night including dinner and breakfast.
- Taxes are not included in the price.
- Different prices will be applied to Saturday and other special days.
- In Golden week (Japnese holiday season from end of April to early May) and on Dec. 29 and 30, prices are different. Please check with us when you book.
- Price for children varies depending on age and requests.
■ Credit card
VISA / JCB / MASTER / AMEX
By train (from Tokyo)
- Ueno station -[(JR: Minakami Express: 2 hrs. 20 min.] - JR Minakami station - [10 min by taxi] - Kinseikan Seseragi
- Tokyo - [Joetsu Shinkansen: 76 min.] - Jomo Kogen station- [Taxi: 25 min] - Kinseikan Seseragi
By car (from Tokyo)
- Nerima IC －（Kanetsu Express way: 110 min.）－Minakami IC－（15 min.）－Kinseikan Seseragi
- Hot spring
- Mountain sports (Rafting and canoe for summer, snowshoe or skiing for winter)