- 20 rooms (each room has terrace, open air bath, and dining )
- Two public baths
- Banquet room
- Bar counter
- Garden Lounge
- Gift shop
Hakone [Kanagawa Prefecture]
Situated prominently in rich natural surroundings in Hakone hot spring resort, Hakone Ginyu is a perfect place for those seeking a tranquil luxury ryokan in Hakone. Once you step into this highly popular ryokan, you will be welcomed by friendly staffs and awe-inspiring mountain and valley view, which changes beautifully through different seasons.
All the rooms at Hakone Ginyu are equipped with spacious private hot spring outdoor bath which offers unrivalled scenery. The decors are stylish modern Japanese with a flavor of Balinese cultures and designs integrated.
Japanese full-course dinner is served at a dining room of a guest room. At Ginyu spa, the beauty of the scenery, the freshness of the air and their skillful treatment- everything combines to bring senses into life.
|Accommodation Type||Japanese ryokan|
|Access||1 hour 5 minutes from Tokyo (using a bullet train and taxi)|
|Price Range*||29,000 yen - 41,000 yen|
|Environment||Quiet area in Hakone hot spring resort|
|Private Bath||all rooms equipped with open-air bath, 1 chartered bath at the spa|
- Dinner and breakfast are served in your room.
- Dinner is a full course Japanese kaiseki with seafood and vegetables. Enjoy the seasonal ingredients in beautiful dishes.
- All rooms are equipped with private outdoor hot spring baths
- 2 shared outdoor and 2 indoor hot spring baths
- 1 chartered hot spring bath at Ginyu spa for private use
- Check in 14:00
- Check out 11:00
- English: OK
Room type and prices
- Weekdays and Sunday: 29,000-41,000 yen
- Saturday and eve of national holiday: 33,000-44,000 yen
Consumption tax (8%) and hot spring tax (150 yen/person/night) will be added.
- The rates are for per person, per night including dinner and breakfast, based on double occupancy, including service charge and consumption tax. Hot spring tax (150 yen/person/night) will be added. Different prices will be applied depending on season. Please check with us.
■ Credit card
VISA / JCB / MASTER / AMEX
By train (from Tokyo)
- Odakyu Shinjyuku Station- [Odakyu line "Romance Car": 1hr 25min] - Hakoneyumoto Station
*From Hakoneyumoto Station, take a taxi for 10 mins
- JR Tokyo Station - [JR Tokaido Shinkansen "kodama": 41min] - Odawara Station*
*From Odawara Station, take a taxi for 20 mins
- Sightseeing (Mt. Fuji, Owakudani Valley, Lake Ashinoko)