- Modern auberge which opened in resort area of Izu Yugashima in 2007, nestled away in the forest along clear stream, the Kano River
- 16 rooms: Standard Suite / Premium Suite
- All rooms are equipped with private hot spring open-air bath with the view of river and forest
Yugashima, Shizuoka Prefecture
Yugashima of Izu Peninsula is a renowned hot spring resort that has been favored by notable literary figures, such as Yasunari Kawabata.
ARCANA IZU offers excellent French cuisine taking advantage of fresh local ingredients - freshwater fish from the Kano River, seafood from the port on the Izu Peninsula, and organic vegetables grown by local farmers.
ARCANA, "Secret Box" in Latin, is like a private luxury cottage for those seeking for serenity of the countryside; at the same time, the guests are able to enjoy its exclusive service and cordial hospitality. Rejuvenate yourself in an open-air bath on the terrace attached to the spacious modern suite. View of luxuriant forest and the sound of mountain stream will certainly give you enormous comfort and relaxation.
|Access||2 hrs & 15 min. from Tokyo (15 min. from Shuzenji Station by taxi)|
|Price Range*||42,500 yen per person per night or above|
|Environment||Yugashima Izu, quiet and scenic environment with the view of the Kano River and forest|
|Room||16 rooms with bath and toilet|
|Private Bath||Open-air bath attached to all rooms
No large commonbath
- Dinner and breakfast are served at Restaurant Lumiere, arcana izu
- French course dinner utilizing local seafood and vegetable
- French style breakfast
- 100% pure hot spring from fountainheads
- Private open-air bath on the terrace overlooking the Kano River and forest
- Internet connection: yes
- Check in from 15:00
- Check out 13:00
Room type and prices
From 42,500 yen per person including tax and service charges in case of twin occupancy
Includes dinner and breakfasts
- The per-person rates per night including breakfast (Service charge and consumption tax are included.)
Bath tax of 150 yen will be added.
- Prices differs depending on the room type and size. Also, prices change according to seasonality or on weekends. Please check with us about available rates.
- Children under 12 years old are not acceptable (Price for 12-year old child or older is same as price for adult).
■ Credit card
VISA / JCB / MASTER / AMEX
By train (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo - [Shinkansen (Bullet train), Kodama for 1 hour] - Mishima - (Izu Hakone Railway for 35 min.)- Shuzenji (Taxi for 15 min.) - ARCANA IZU
- Soak in Onsen
- Hiking in the walking path in the neighborhood