- 248 rooms located between 47th and 53rd floors with a panoramic city view
- For guests on The Ritz-Carlton Club Level, complimentary food and beverage are served in the Club Lounge, 5 times a day
- Check-in time: 3pm, Check-out time: 12pm
In the heart of vibrant Roppongi area, within "Tokyo Midtown" shopping complex, Ritz-Carlton Tokyo boasts the best city view hotel at 200 meter above the ground. The luxurious facilities such as guest rooms, spa & fitness, gourmet restaurants promise you to enjoy relaxing moment.
All guest rooms are located on 47th floor or above. Guests can have the luxury of enjoying the breathtaking views from the rooms, changing dramatically from lively business city in the daytime to fascinating night town. 248 spacious rooms including 36 suites are designed with modern interior and luxurious amenities.
For guests on the Ritz-Carlton Club Level established with the tradition of the Ritz-Carlton can enjoy professional services by concierge. Light meals and drinks are served five times a day in the lounge on the 53rd floor.
The view of the city from The Ritz-Carlton Spa & Fitness by ESPA provides you to enjoy total escapism and personal time. Refresh yourself in the swimming pool, hot tubs or spa treatments.
Escape from the bustle of the city life, and relax in the tranquil moment at the Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo.
Guest Rooms & Rate
|47th - 51 th floors|
|Deluxe (52 square meters)||67,000 yen|
|Tower Deluxe (52 square meters)||70,000 yen|
|Executive Suite (80 square meters)||110,000 yen|
|Millenier Suite (80 square meters)||130,000 yen|
|Tower Suite (100 square meters)||150,000 yen|
|Japanese Carlton Suite (100 square meters)||150,000 yen|
|Carlton Suite (120 square meters)||180,000 yen|
|Club Level (52nd & 53rd floors)|
|Club Deluxe (52 square meters)||87,000 yen|
|Club Tower Deluxe (52 square meters)||90,000 yen|
|Club Executive Suite (80 square meters)||140,000 yen|
|Club Millenier Suite (80 square meters)||160,000 yen|
|Club Tower Suite (100 square meters)||180,000 yen|
|Club Carlton Suite (120 square meters)||210,000 yen|
|Presidential Suite (220 square meters)||700,000 yen|
|The Ritz-Carlton Suite (300 square meters)||2,000,000 yen|
Actual rates fluctuate depending on seasons. Please check with us the best available rate when booking.
- Restaurants & Lounge
"Hinokizaka" (Japanese, Michelin 1 star)
"Forty Five" (Modern French)
"The Lobby Lounge & Bar"
"The Ritz-Carlton Cafe & Deli"
- Spa, fitness club, indoor swimming pool, sauna
- Banquet and meeting facilities
- Medical center nearby
- From Roppongi Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, Toei Oedo Line) :
directly connected to the hotel
- From Narita Airport: 90 minutes by Narita Express to Tokyo station, and 30 minutes by taxi
- From Tokyo station: 30 minutes by taxi
- From Haneda airport: 40 minutes by taxi
- From Narita airport: 90 minutes by taxi or airport bus*