- 314 rooms (47 suite rooms)
- Complimentary Internet connection in the guest rooms
- Fax with printer in all the guest rooms
- Check-in time: 15:00, Check-out time: 12:00
Situated opposite of the Imperial Palace and Hibiya Park, The Peninsula Tokyo welcomes guests with amazing views, spacious rooms, unique restaurants, and friendly yet meticulous service.
There are 314 rooms including 47 suite rooms. The standard type room is 54 square meters, one of the largest among Tokyo hotels. The interior design is Japanese using natural décor such as bamboo and chestnut and cherry wood. The Peninsula's high standards and Japanese culture are beautifully blended in this relaxing room. In addition, the rooms are equipped with the latest technology and first-class amenities.
Excellent cuisine can be enjoyed at any one of the five restaurants. At "Peter" offering international cuisine on the top floor, lunch, dinner, and drinks can be enjoyed in a modern atmosphere with 360 degree views of Tokyo.
Enjoy the ultimate relaxation and legendary "Peninsula hospitality" at this luxurious hotel.
Guest Rooms & Rate
|Deluxe Room (54 Sq.m.)||65,000|
|Premier Room (54 Sq.m.)||70,000|
|Grand Premier Garden Room (54 Sq.m.)||73,000|
|Grand Premier Park Room
|Executive Suite (81 Sq.m.)||100,000|
|Deluxe Suite (116 Sq.m.)||190,000|
Consumption tax and service charge (15%) will be added.
Actual rates fluctuate depending on seasons. Please check with us the best available rate we can offer when booking.
Facilities & Services
- 5 restaurants (Steak & Grill, Cantonese, All day dining, Boutique & Café and Sushi)
- 24 hours in-room dining
- Banquet and meeting facilities
- Spa, fitness center, swimming pool
- Shopping arcade
- Bicycle rental
- From Hibiya Station (Hibiya line, Chiyoda line, Mita line) or Yurakucho station: Exit A6, A7 are directly connected to the hotel
- From Ginza Station (Ginza line, Hibiya line, Marunouchi line) 3 minutes on foot from Exit C4
- From JR Yurakucho Station: 2 minutes on foot
- From Narita airport: 60 minutes by Narita Express to Tokyo station, and 5 minutes by taxi
- From Tokyo station: 5 minutes by taxi
- From Haneda airport: 40 minutes by taxi or airport bus*
- From Narita airport: 90 minutes by taxi or airport bus*