- 179 rooms (22 suite rooms)
- Both Wireless HSIA and Cable HSIA are available in the room at the cost: JPY 1,800 per day
- Check-in time: 15:00
- Check-out time: 12:00
Located in a historical and central commercial district Nihonbashi, Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo incorporates Japanese tradition and modernity. The hotel is renowned for its exceptional hospitality and a contemporary stay. In 2006, Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo received prestigious awards such as "Six Star Diamond" by the American Academy of Hospitality Science, "Top One Hotel" by Michelin Guide Tokyo, and "Top Hotel Japan" by Zagat Survey.
The 179 lavishly appointed rooms and suites are located on 30th to 36th floors of Nihonbashi Mitsui tower. The floor-to-ceiling windows of your room offers a panoramic view of Tokyo Bay, Imperial Palace, Shinjuku and Mt. Fuji. The interior is designed with artisanal pieces reflecting the Japanese appreciation of woodlands, water and seasons.
Relax in the water lounge with jet-bath vitality pools, crystal steam rooms and dry saunas overlooking the city. Then experience hotel's original therapies and treatments of Eastern and Western blend at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental.
Established restaurants at the hotel provide exquisite cuisine and superb views. "Sense", a Cantonese dining "Signature", a French inspired dining, and "Tapas Molecular Bar", unique dining only for 14 guests per day were awarded a star by Michelin Guide.
Guest Rooms & Rate
|Room Type||Area (sq.meter)||Japanese Yen|
Consumption tax (5%), service charge (10%), and accommodation tax (200 yen/person/night) will be added.
Actual rates fluctuate depending on seasons. Please check with us the best available rate we can offer at the time of your booking.
Facilities & Services
- 5 restaurants
K'shiki, All day dining
Signature, French inspired dining
Sense, Cantonese dining
Ventaglio, Italian dining
Tapas Molecular Bar
- Sense Tea Corner
- Mandarin Bar
- Oriental Lounge
- Banquet and meeting facilities
- Spa, fitness center
- From Mitsukoshimae Station (Ginza line, Hanzomon line): direct access
- From Tokyo station (JR trains and subways): 10 minutes by taxi
- From Narita airport: 60 minutes by Narita Express to Tokyo station, and 10 minutes by taxi.
- From Tokyo City Air Terminal: 10 minutes by taxi
- From Narita Airport: 70 minutes by taxi
- From Haneda Airport: 40 minutes by taxi