- 200 rooms (including 6 suite rooms)
- Complimentary Internet connection in the guest rooms
- Complimentary use of fitness centre and pool
- Complimentary Internet connection in the guest rooms.
- Check-in time: 15:00, Check-out time: 12:00
Legendary hospitality and services of Shangri-La made a long-awaited debut in Tokyo in 2009. Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo, located conveniently next to Tokyo station, offers you a relaxing retreat in the heart of Tokyo. As you arrive at the splendid hotel lobby on the 28th floor, you are drawn into the legends of Shangri-La, a mysterious valley, as written by an English novelist in 1933.
All 200 guest rooms are spacious, ranging from 50 square meters in the deluxe room to 269 square meters in the stately Presidential Suite. All the guest rooms, offering sweeping view of Tokyo, are decorated and furnished elegantly and comfortably.
Fitness and leisure facilities include the state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a heated indoor swimming pool. Highly-regarded CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La provides the personalized healing based on ancient Himalayan philosophy and therapies with the utmost consideration for guests. Excellent Japanese cuisine can be enjoyed at the famous Nadaman restaurant including two private Teppanyaki rooms. Piacere offers fine Italian cuisines with the expansive views of Tokyo below your eyes. The Lobby Lounge provides afternoon teas, refreshments and cocktails, accompanied by evening music.
Guest Rooms & Rate
Facilities & Services
- 3 restaurants (Japanese, Italian, Lobby Lounge (all day dining))
- Banquet and meeting facilities
- Spa (CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La), fitness center, swimming pool
- The Horizon Club Floors are an exclusive lounge for guests staying 36-37.
- From Tokyo Station (JR line, Subway): 2 minutes on foot
- From Narita airport: 60 minutes by Narita Express to Tokyo station.
- From Haneda airport: 30 minutes by Tokyo monorail to Hamamatsutyo station, change the train to Tokyo station (10 min.).
- From Haneda airport: 30 minutes by taxi
- From Narita airport: 80 minutes by taxi or 90 minutes by Narita airport limousine bus to Tokyo station. (Narita airport limousine stops at Shangri-La Hotel 5 times per day)