- 87 rooms designed with inspiration from Zen
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Complimentary food and beverage (breakfast, tea time, cocktail time, night cap) served in the Executive Lounge
- Complimentary Internet connection in the guest rooms.
- Check-in time: 2pm, Check-out time: 12pm
Located in Akasaka overlooking the Imperial residences, Executive House Zen has opened in The New Otani in 2007. The design concept of the hotel is based on "Zen", awakening of ones inner nature, compassion, and wisdom. Surrounded by Japanese artworks such as bonsai, black ink drawings, glass wares, potteries, guests can enjoy the flawless services in the small luxurious "hotel within a hotel." The staff at Executive House Zen hopes for their guests to feel relaxed in the spirit of Zen.
Separated from other hotel areas of The New Otani, Executive House Zen is designed to keep your privacy. The experienced concierges are pleased to support for your business or leisure with an essence of Japanese hospitality. In the executive lounge, guests can enjoy gourmet buffet served four times a day as well as a panoramic city view of Tokyo.
87 appointed modern rooms were designed with carefully-chosen amenities such as high-quality Egyptian cotton linens, and green tea from an established tea shop in Kyoto. Complimentary high-speed internet and one-touch hotline for secretarial services can be used 24 hours a day.
Experience a pleasant and soothing moment at Execuive House Zen, The New Otani.
Guest Rooms & Rate
|Standard Room (36 square meters)||48,000 yen|
|Deluxe Room (45 square meters)||60,000 yen|
|Deluxe Room (50 square meters)||70,000 yen|
|Junior Suite (67 square meters)||160,000 yen|
|Junior Suite (76 square meters)||170,000 yen|
|Garden Suite (102 square meters)||240,000 yen|
|Garden Suite "Musou-An"
(115 square meters)
Please check the best available rate we can offer when booking.
- A variety of restaurants including Michelin star awarded "La Tour D'argent" and "Nadaman"
- Business center
- Banquet and meeting facilities
- Traditional Japanese garden of 400 years
- Fitness club, swimming pools, tennis court
- Child care center
- Beauty salon
- Photo salon
- Flower shop
- Boutiques and drug store
- Medical center
- New Otani Art Museum
- From Akasaka Mitsuke Station (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line, Ginza Line) : 3 minutes by walk
- From Tokyo station : 20 minutes by taxi
- From Narita airport: 60 minutes by Narita Express to Tokyo station, and 20 minutes by taxi
- From Tokyo station: 20 minutes by taxi
- From Haneda airport: 40 minutes by taxi or airport bus*
- From Narita airport: 90 minutes by taxi or airport bus*