- 206 guest rooms
(22 suites; 15 guest rooms with outdoor terrace)
- 24 hours room service
- Check-in time: 15:00
- Check-out time: 12:00
Located on the south side of Imperial Palace near Tokyo Tower, The Tokyo EDITION, Toranomon opened in October 2020 as Japan's first EDITION brand hotel.
This luxurious lifestyle hotel was designed by an acclaimed Japanese architect Kengo Kuma, known for designing the new National Stadium in Tokyo. The hotel incorporates Japanese essences such as wooden décor into the EDITION's sophisticated style, and its distinctive and innovative design is different from that of classic luxury hotels.
There are 206 guest rooms, including 22 suites, 15 of which have outdoor terraces overlooking Tokyo's skyline including Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Bay. All rooms are equipped with eco-friendly bath amenities and minibars with unique selection of snacks and drinks mostly sourced from premium local brands. Refined and spacious guest rooms promise true relaxation and comfort.
Decorated with leafy plants, the lobby offers a resort-like atmosphere, as well as stunning Tokyo city views. It features restaurant and lobby bar, specialty restaurant with outdoor terrace, authentic cocktail bar, and luxury and comfort treatment spa. The gym and swimming pool are for hotel guests only.
Enjoy the finest service and cordial hospitality in the heart of Tokyo.
Restaurants & Bars
- The Blue Room (Restaurant)
- Lobby Bar
- The Jade Room + Garden Terrace (Specialty Restaurant)
- Gold Bar at EDITION
Facilities & Services
- 24-hour fitness gym
- Indoor swimming pool
- Banquet & meeting studios
- From Kamiyacho Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line): directly connected to the hotel entrance
- From Toranomon Station (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line): 8 minutes on foot
- From Roppongi-itchome Station (Tokyo Metro Namboku Line): 8 minutes on foot
- From Narita Airport: 60 minutes by Narita Express to Tokyo Station, and 20 minutes by taxi
- From Haneda Airport: 30 minutes by taxi
- From Narita Airport: 70 minutes by taxi
- From Tokyo Station: 20 minutes by taxi