- lounge, spa
Oirase Keiryu [Aomori Prefecture]
Oirase Keiryu Hotel nestles along Oirase Gorge in Towada Hachimantai National Park. If you would like to relax in the pristine woods, or take an easy hike along the stream, Oirase Keiryu Hotel is the perfect accommodation for you.
Enter the lobby, and a huge fireplace created by Japanese modern artist Taro Okamoto will greet you. The fresh sound of the stream can be heard in your room and hot spring bath. Soak yourself in the 100 % pure hot spring water overlooking the gorge. A Japanese full-course dinner will be served in the dininig room, using local ingredients from Aomori prefecture. The hotel's original dish, steamed Hakkoda beef in local cypress basket is very popular among guests.
|Access||Approx. 4 hrs from Tokyo|
|Price Range*||yen - yen /person|
|Environment||In pristine nature of Oirase Gorge|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with bath|
Please check when booking.
- Dinner can be chosen from full-course Japanese style, full-course Western style, or buffet.
- Breakfast will be Western & Japanese style buffet
- All rooms are equipped with private baths.
- Outdoor hot spring bath overlooking Oirase Gorge and indoor hot spring bath
- Esthetic Salon
- Check in from 15:00
- Check out by 12:00
- Internet connection: lobby on the second floor (near front desk)
- English : OK (staff at the front desk)
Room type and prices
|Standard Japanese Room||Buffet dinner & breakfast||12,500 to 28,500 yen|
|Standard Japanese Room||Full-course Japanese or Western dinner
& buffet breakfast
|16,000 to 31,000 yen|
- The rates are per person, per night for double occupancy. The rate includes dinner and buffet breakfast.
- Different rates are applied for different seasons and room types. Please check with us when you book. - Service charge and consumption tax are included. Bath tax of 150 yen will be added.
By train (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo station -[JR: Bullet train : 3 hrs. ] - Hachinohe station - [1.5 hrs. by taxi] - Oirase Keiryu Hotel
By air (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo - [1.5 hrs. by air] - Misawa airport - [1.5 hrs by taxi] - Oirase Keiryu Hotel
*The hotel's shuttle bus is available from Hachinohe station and Misawa airport (reservation required)
Taking a walk along Oirase Gorge (waterfalls, creeks, Lake Towada)