- Traditionl Japanese style architecture with Aizu tradition
- Tea-ceremony room
Yunokami Onsen [Fukushima Prefecture]
Aizu is loved by Japanese people for the time-honored scenery and tradition. In a small village of thatched houses, people sell fabric and wooden crafts during long winters with deep snow. Thanks to the abundant pure water from the springs and melted snow runoffs, Aizu produces award-winning Sake, rice, Soba (buckwheat) every year.
Yunokami Onsen hot spring village is located in the center of Aizu, between Nikko and Aizu Wakamatsu. Toryukan, a Japanese traditional ryokan nestled along Okawa river. The rooms are spacious with partitioned two spaces with traditional sliding doors. The hot spring water at the ryokan is 100% pure in the blessings of nature. Relax yourself in the large shared outbath overlooking river, or in your room bath with 24 hour running spring water.
Dinner is Kaiseki style, with the essence of Aizu tradition, served in your room.
|Accommodation Type||Traditional ryokan|
|Access||Approx. 2 hrs from Tokyo|
|Price Range*||24,300yen - 47,000yen /person|
|Environment||In a serene environment filled with greenery and river|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with hot spring bath|
- Dinner and breakfast are served in your room
- Japanese traditional Kaiseki cuisine in Aizu style, with local products
- All rooms are equipped wth private hot spring baths. (Indoor bath or outdoor bath)
- Shared hot spring bath (2 indoor baths and 2 outdoor baths)
- 100% pure hot spring water
- Check in from 14:00
- Check out 11:00
- English : easy conversation
- The selection of Yukata for ladies is available.
Room type and prices
|Hana no Yakata (upper floor)||22,000||22,000|
|Kaze no Yakata (lower floor)||27,300||27,300|
|Luxury room with private out bath||42,000||40,000|
- The rates are per person, per night, for weekdays in mid seasons. The rate includes dinner and breakfast.
- Different rates are applied for different seasons and room types. Please check with us when you book.
- Service charge and consumption tax are included. Bath tax of 150 yen will be added.
■ Credit cards
Major cards accepted
By train (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo Station [JR: Tohoku bullet train : 1 hr. 30 min.] - Shinshirakawa station - [60 min. by shuttle bus* or taxi] -Toryukan
*Shuttle bus services available.(reservation is required in advance)
By car (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo －（Tohoku Express way: 3hrs. 300km ）－Shirakawa IC－（60 min. 50km) - Toryukan
Sightseeing in Oouchijuku, a small village of thatched buildings
Sightseeing in Aizu Wakamatsu town with a castle, Sake breweries, local craft shops and restaurants