- Traditional architecture
- 20 rooms
- All rooms are with tatami straw mat floor
- Private bath and toilet in most rooms-Gallery of works by famous potter of Nakazato family
Karatsu [Saga Prefecture]
Karatsu is a charming historical town on the Karatsu Bay. Yoyokaku is an elegant traditional ryokan in Karatsu that retains beauty and aesthetics of old Japan. Traditional architecture stands in a vast Japanese garden filled with pine trees. The ryokan is truly Japanese in that interiors are gracefully designed in a subtle yet sophisticated manner.
Cuisines utilizing fresh seafood are beautifully presented on Karastu pottery, world-famous pottery of this region. Yoyokaku also has a gallery of works displaying highly-reputed potters of Nakazato family.
|Accommodation Type||Japanese ryokan|
|Access||1.5 hours from Fukuoka (using local train or car)|
|Price Range*||20,000 yen - 40,000 yen + tax|
|Environment||Quiet area in historical town of Karatsu|
|Private Bath||Most rooms equipped with private bath|
*Per person per night, for double occupancy on week days in regular seasons including dinner and breakfast. Please check when booking.
- Dinner served in guest room
- Breakfast served in dining rooms
- Dinner is Japanese full-course cuisine (for second night, you can choose Shabu shabu or Saga beef)
- Shared indoor common bath
- Check in 15:00
- Check out 10:00
- English: Yes
Room type and prices
- All the rooms are different. Please contact us for availability.
- Depending on room types, the rate per person per night is from 20,000yen - 40,000yen (+tax), including dinner and breakfast, based on double occupancy, including service charge. For Saturday and eve of national holiday, 2100 yen is added.
- Different prices will be applied depending on season. Please check with us when booking.
- Tokyo - Fukuoka: Flight by 2 hours
- Fukuoka - Karatsu: Train or Car by 1.5 hours
From Karatsu station, take a taxi for 5 minutes.
Sightseeing (Karatsu, Imari, Arita, Yobuko)