- 89 guest rooms (10 suites)
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Free WiFi access throughout the resort
- An amenity bag, Japanese yukata for hot springs, Japanese wooden slippers, and crafted bamboo bath basket from the charms of Beppu
- Complimentary access to public hot spring baths, infinity pool, and gym
Beppu, Oita Prefecture
ANA InterContinental Beppu Resort & Spa is a luxury resort situated in the foothills overlooking Beppu, one of Japan's most renowned hot spring towns. With warm and heartful hospitality, guests are guaranteed a rewarding and unforgettable experience.
Stepping into the entrance hall, you will be greeted by a spectacular view overlooking Beppu Bay and a contemporary designed space woven by local Beppu stones, and elaborate artworks created by local artisans.
All 89 rooms feature spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as terraces, making it the perfect place to relax. The rooms are planned with Japanese-inspired design including Beppu's traditional bamboo craftsmanship.
The hot springs at the hotel are said to be containing minerals that are beneficial to the skin. The indoor and open-air public baths have distinctive designs. Especially striking is the outdoor rock bath with a panoramic bay view and an ambience that gives you an impression that you are bathing in the forest. There is also a private open-air hot spring bath available for those who would like to enjoy the same hot spring experience in an exclusive manner. Either way, you will be promised to reinvigorating your senses and mind.
Other facilities include an infinity pool, a gym, and a spa run by HARNN Heritage Spas, founded on the practices of traditional Asian medicine and naturopathy. The restaurants and a bar offer special moments with sophisticated cuisine featuring seasonal local ingredients.
*The Room rates fluctuate depending on seasons. Please check with us the best available rate we can offer when booking.
Restaurants & Bars
- "ELEMENTS", All-day dining
- "Atelier", chef's table, dinner-only
- "The Bar", a bar with a unique selection of craft gin, prime whiskeys, and Japanese shochu
- Spa Treatment (HARNN Heritage Spa)
- Infinity Pool & Gym
- Public hot spring baths
- Private hot spring bath (reservation required, additional charge)
- Check-in time: 3pm, Check-out time: 10pm
- Four Meeting Rooms and Banquet Rooms
By Air (From Tokyo/Osaka to Oita International Airport)
- From Tokyo (Haneda Airport): approx. 90 minutes
- From Osaka (Itami Airport): approx. 60 minutes
- From Oita International Airport: approx. 50 minutes by car
- From Beppu Station: 20 minutes by taxi or complimentary shuttle bus