- 14 Japanese authentic Sukiya-style villas in the forest (12 are two-story villas)- All villa rooms are spacious with a maximum capacity of 8 guests - Private bath and toilet
Unzen, Nagasaki Prefecture
Ryotei Hanzuiryo is a luxury ryokan in Unzen national park in Nagasaki that ensures special moments for those who choose to stay here. In a vast forest and well-maintained garden, only 14 villa type rooms exist. In addition to two suite villas, 12 rooms are two-story villas with multiple rooms. It took three years to build this authentic Japanese architecture by the hands of experienced carpenters from Kyoto. Fragrance of incense and Arita pottery for cuisine.., uncompromised attention is paid to details to satisfy the five senses and to achieve highest standards of Japanese beauty and hospitality at Hanzuiryo. Japanese cuisine taking advantage of diverse food of Kyusyu is served in your rooms.
|Accommodation Type||Japanese authentic ryokan|
|Access||1.5 hours from Nagasaki (by car)|
|Price Range*||50,000 yen (+ tax) or above / person|
|Environment||Quiet natural surroundings in Unzen|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with private bath|
- Meals served in guest rooms- Dinner is Japanese full-course cuisine
- Shared indoor common hot spring bath - Family hot spring bath that you can privately charter- Check in 15:00- Check out 11:00- English: Yes
Room type and prices
- All the rooms are different. Please contact us for availability.
- Depending on room types, the rate per person per night is 50,000yen or above including dinner and breakfast, based on double occupancy, including service charge.
- Different prices will be applied depending on season. Please check with us when booking.
- Tokyo - Nagasaki : Flight by 2 hours
- Nagasaki - Unzen: Car by 1.5 hours
- Fukuoka - Isahaya : Express train by 1.5 hours
- Isahaya - Unzen: Car by 1 hour
Sightseeing (Unzen, Nagasaki)