- All guest rooms equipped with outdoor hotspring baths and western style toilets
- Wine cellar
- Audio space and library
Lake Akan [Hokkaido]
Situated in the great nature of Lake Akan, Hinanoza provides a getaway for relaxing. The warm glow of Ainu wooden crafts, which remain strongly in the Lake Akan area, is incorporated across the interior. Here, Ainu Kotan (village) is the largest community of local Ainu people in Hokkaido. Their art works especially wooden carvings are magnificent. In Hinanoza, you will enjoy their furniture, carvings and tapestries.
25 deluxe rooms are spacious all equipped with an outdoor bath. Dinner will be served in a privately partitioned space in the dining room, with seasonal ingredients from the great land, Hokkaido. In the peaceful woods with mysterious Ainu legends, Hinanoza will bring about a healing moment.
|Access||Approx. 1 hr 30 min. from Tokyo to Kushiro by air
& 1 hr. drive from Kushiro
|Price Range*||40,000 yen/person or above|
|Environment||Rich in nature (lake and forests)|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with outdoor hotsprng bath|
- Dinner and breakfast are served in a privately partitioned space in the dining room. In some rooms, you can have dinner in your room.
- Japanese-style cuisine with seasonable ingredients from Hokkaido
- All rooms have outdoor hot spring baths
- Shared bath is a hotspring. (indoor & outdoor) - Shared bedrock bath & foot bath
- Check in from 14:00
- Check out 11:00
- Internet connection: Yes
- English: Easy conversation
Room type and prices
Prices differ generally between 30,000-50,000 yen / person, depending on room types and seasonality.
Please check with us when booking.
By Air (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo - Kushiro: 1 hr. 30 min. Kushiro - Lake Akan : 1 hr. by car
- Tokyo - Memanbetsu: 1 hr. 40 min. Memanbetsu - Lake Akan : 1hr. 10 min. by car
- Osaka - Kushiro: 1 hr. 50 min. Kushiro- Lake Akan : 1 hr. by car
- Osaka - Memanbetsu: 2 hr. Memanbetsu - Lake Akan : 1 hr. 10 min. by car
Outdoor activities (skiing, canoeing, hiking, etc.), Hot springs, Sightseeing around Lake Akan