- Japanese-style rooms created by famous designers
- All rooms with baths and western style toilets
Located in the Tokachi great plain, Sanyoan was built as a sophisticated designer's Ryokan with only 11 rooms. The leading Japanese design group, Atelier Zo laid out the building, and the interior was created by a prominent light designer and plasterer.
Adding the image of Tokachi, it provides a comfortable space for relaxing and allowing your five senses to awaken. The hot spring in Tokachigawa onsen is called "more hot spring" which exists only here and Baden Baden in Germany. Known for its moisturizing effect, the water is called "bijin-no-yu", meaning "water to be a beautiful lady".
After relaxing in the bath, a creative Japanese dinner will be served in the dining room with an open-style kitchen. Carefully selected ingredients include crabs, seafood from local ports, and beef fed with only natural grains, and mountain herbs.
|Accommodation Type||Desinger's Ryokan|
|Access||Approx.1 hr 30 min. from Tokyo to Tokachi Obihiro by air, then 30 min. drive|
|Price Range*||31,000 - 52,000 yen/person|
|Environment||In the well-visited hot spring town called Tokachigawa Onsen, in the suburb of Obihiro, central city of Tokachi great plain|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with bath|
- Dinner and breakfast are served in the restaurant with an open-style kitchen
- Dinner is Japanese style with carefully selected local ingredients
- You can choose western style or Japanese style for breakfast
- All rooms have baths.
- Shared bath is a hotspring, with two different kinds, one made of cypress and the other imported from Italy. You can see the sky.
- Aromatherapy salon
- Check in from 15:00
- Check out 11:00
- Internet connection: No
- English: Easy Conversation
Room type and prices
|Price range, if shared by two guests|
|Bed style room||JPY 31,000-39,000|
|Japanese style room||JPY 34,000-43,000|
|A deluxe room with a private outdoor bath||JPY 41,000-52,000|
- The rates are for per person, per night including dinner and breakfast.
- Price above includes service charges, but exclusive of taxes.
- Prices for triple occupancy or above are different.
- On special days such as in top summer season or Golden Week (Japanese holiday season in late April and early May), prices are different. Please check with us when you book.
- Price for children varies depending on ages and requests.
- Tokyo - Sapporo (New Chitose Airport) : 1 hr. 30 min. by air, Sapporo - Tokachi : 3 hr. 20 min. by car or 2 hr. by limited express
- Tokyo - Tokachi Obihiro: 1 hr. 40 min. by air, Tokachi Obihiro - Tokachi : 30 min. by car
- Osaka- Sapporo (New Chitose Airport): 1 hr. 50 min. by air, Sapporo - Tokachi : 3 hr. 20 min. by car or 2 hr. by limited express
- Osaka- Asahikawa: 1 hr. 55 min. by air, Asahikawa - Tokachi : 3 hr. by car
Outdoor activities (hiking, skiing, whitewater rafting, etc.)
Please click for a reservation request form