- Contemporary room with beds
- All rooms with baths and western style toilets as well as balconies
- Gallery of furnitures made in Denmark - Bar for guests' private use
Furano Hotel, Hokkaido
Furano Hotel is an ideal place for those who would like to escape from the bustle of a big city to relax and spend a quiet and graceful moment in the nature. Embracing in the vast area of land surrounded by pristine wild forests, the hotel has only 29 rooms in Japanese contemporary style, yet harmonizes well with nature. All rooms are with balconies overlooking Mt. Tokachi.
From Spring to Autumn, you can enjoy flower garden, especially in summer, the aroma of lavender will fill your room. In winter, you can enjoy skiing nearby. If you are not ski enthusiast, this hotel still offers you a winter getaway with all-white scenery, fine dining, fireplace and hot spring.
Furano Hotel boasts Furano-style French cuisine using local products, carefully selected agricultural and livestock items. Enjoy the creations of art on your table.
|Access||Approx. 1 hr 30 min. from Tokyo to Sappro by air & 2 hours drive from Sapporo
Approx. 1 hr 40 min. from Tokyo to Asahikawa by air & 1 hour drive from Asahikawa
|Price Range*||28,350 - 31,500yen/person|
|Environment||Serene environment rich in greenery|
|Private Bath||All rooms are equipped with bath|
- Dinner and breakfast are served in the restaurant.
- Dinner is Furano-style French cuisine using local products.
- All rooms have baths
- Shared bath is hotspring. (indoor & outdoor)
- Spa & esthetic salon is on site.
- Check in from 15:00
- Check out 10:00
- Intenet connection: Yes (room)
- English: Easy Conversation
Room type and prices
|Shared by 2 persons||Shared by 3 persons||Shared by 4 persons|
|Luxury Twin (w/ jacuzzi)||31,500||27,300||-|
Prices differ depending on the dinner course. Please check when you book. Prices are based on standard plan with bath and toilet.The rates are for per person, per night including dinner and breakfast.
- Service charge and consumption tax are included. Hot Spring tax 150 yen will be added.
- In peak seasons or on special days, prices are different. Please check with us when you book.
- Children under 12 year old are not admitted.
By Air (from Tokyo)
- Tokyo - Sapporo: 1 hr. 30 min. Sapporo - Furano : 2 hrs by car or limited express
- Tokyo - Asahikawa: 1 hr. 40 min. Drive to Furano: 1 hr.
- Osaka- Sapporo: 1 hr. 50 min. Sapporo - Furano: 2 hs by car or limited express
- Osaka- Asahikawa: 1 hr. 55 min. Drive to Furano: 1 hr.
Furano sightseeing (galleries, lavender farm), Visit to Biei where pastoral farm landscapes are famous, Outdoor activities (hiking, skiing)
Please click for a reservation request form